Rivertown Detroit Association Meeting –Thursday, November 16th, 2017–Pangborn Design–275 Iron St. 5PM-6:30PM–”The World of Pangborn”
Rivertown Detroit Association Meeting–Thursday , November 16th–Pangborn Design–275 Iron St. 5PM-6:30PM–”The World of Pangborn”
5:00 PM-5:15 PM—Sign in and Welcome by Dominic Pangborn
5:15 PM-Rivertown Updates
5:30-6:30PM—”The World of Pangborn”
- Next Meeting–December 14th–Players on East Jefferson Ave.
- Past meetings–see Memories tab for photos on our Facebook page–Rivertown Detroit.
HOMELAND SECURITY “PROTECT OUR BORDERS” SEE IT–REPORT IT –24 HOURS A DAY 1-800-537-3220 IT’S EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!!
Rivertown Detroit Association-focused on improving living and working in Rivertown
Detroit. Membership–Work in Rivertown/Live in Rivertown area/Friend of Rivertown
Detroit. No cost to be a member—just looking for your time, talent and interest in
supporting and improving Rivertown Detroit.
Committees–Finance ( Diversified Members Credit Union),Advertising & PR Communications/e-newsletter (Bill Brey, Detroit Chamber of Commerce), Technology (Michael Rohde), Welcome–(Connie Bailey, Prime Time Travel), Scholarship–(Constance Bailey–Primetime Travel), Safety & Security (Jefferson East Inc.) Garden Club (Chair–Barb Hayes, Detroit Garden Center),History & Heritage (Charlie Lauhoff, Lauhoff & Corp.),Economic Development (Greg Williams, FRG Consultants), Arts Committee( Chair-Kristine Diven, District VII Gallery & Creative Space), Detroit Police Department (Captain Kyra Hope), Jefferson Ave./Streetscape(Chair-Josh Elling, East Jefferson, Inc.),Detroit RiverFront Conservancy Liaison(Chair–Michele Marine), Downtown Detroit Partnership Laison (Chair–Maryann Marantette Listman), Health & Wellness (Dr. Suzette Olaker-Copeland, MD, Loretta Davis, Institute for Population Health), Government Relations (Sher Smith), Rivertown Chaplain—Fr. Tim McCabe, SJ–Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Real Estate (Chair-Sandra Dixon, Quality Service Real Estate), Transportation (Shanelle Jackson, Regional Transit Authority) and others.
- Rivertown Detroit Association coordinates efforts with the the Detroit RiverFront Conservancy, Downtown Detroit Partnership, REAL, Jefferson East, Inc. ,Detroit Police Department Riverfront plus Community and Police Committee, the Detroit Economic Growth Corporation, Detroit Fire Department and Friends of the Detroit River.
Thank you to Walgreen’s, CVS, WGPR for the “Welcome to Rivertown Detroit”on your electronic signs–we are getting the word out.
Thursday, November 16th–Pangborn Design on Iron St.
Thursday, December 14th–The Players–on East Jefferson Ave.
Thursday, February 22nd—American Federation of Teachers-Michigan (AFT)
Detroit RiverFront Conservancy—Some Dates To Remember for Fun in Rivertown See www.detroitriverfront.org for more details
- Rivertown’s Official Sign Company—Detroit Sign Factory—1938 Franklin St, suite 109, Talk with Kay Stefanski about your sign designs!!!!!!!!!! 1-313-782-4667 or 1-734-476-5971 (cell), email@example.com
- Eco-Green-Energy–Rivertown’s Official Lighting Energy Efficiency Company-- Eco-Green-Energy, LLC. (www.eco-green-energy.com). Providing efficient lighting recommendations and solutions for your business. Contact Butch Wardwell at 1-313-410-4358 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for a consultation and review. Helping businesses save money on energy!!!!!
- Detroit River Living—The official magazine of Rivertown and the East Jefferson Corridor (www.detroitriverliving.com)–See thier ad on our website
- Fifth Third Bank-–Official Bank of Rivertown Detroit. Contact Vice President Juliana Perry at the Rivertown Detroit Branch for your banking needs 1-313-567-5348.
- Centurion Services-Official Carpet & Textile Services for Rivertown-See ad on this site.
- Eastside Colts–Official Football Team of Rivertown–www.eastsidecolts.com. Looking for sponsors, grants, supports for the 2016 season–Adopt a team–Contact Coach Steph 1-313-926-7771
- The Vestry-Official Mens’ Clothier since 2011 in the heart of Rivertown-Chene Square-www.the vestrystore.com 1-313-567-4700
- Roberts Riverwalk Hotel-Official Hotel of Rivertown Detroit–ask about the special Rivertown Detroit rates–Sunday-through Thursday–1000 River Place–see advertisement on this website for reservations.
- Arthur J. Rohde & Co.–Official Office Suite Rental Company of Rivertown Detroit–Large suites to virtual offices. Conference room available. Right next to the IHOP and across the street from Staples. See advertisement this page.
- Diversified Mambers Credit Union–Official Credit Union of Rivertown Detroit-See their advertisement on our website “We Believe In You” www.dmcu.com
- Robinson Furniture—Official Furniture store of Rivertown Detroit–see their advertisement on our website. “You Have An Uncle In The Furniture Business”–See Scott Bradley for the Best Furniture Deals In town and Air Conditioners, Tires & Rims, Bedding, Bed Bug Covers, TVs & Bar BQs, Lawn Movers, Snow Blowers, Appliances, and Accessories–Wow!!!
- Royal Transportation–Official transportation company of Rivertown Detroit–www.royalbus.com or 1-313-331-8700. “Experience The Royal Treatment”
- Harbortown Market--Official market of Rivertown–3472 E. Jefferson Ave. 1-313-259-9400/www.facebook.com/harbortownmarket–Your location for Holiday shopping–Fresh produce and meats, excellent selection of wines. Be sure to stop in and see Louie!!!!!!!