Ren Cen Mechanical
IHOP on Jefferson
Hayes Grinding Co. (The Spirit of Detroit Award)
Arthur J. Rohde & Co.
The Detroit Police Department
The Stroh Companies
Doctor Detroit Auto Detailing
Dongan Electric Co.
Interstate Traveler Co.
Presbyterian Villages of Michigan
Martin Luther King Jr. Senior High School
United Methodist Retirement Communities
Center for Senior Indepencence
Lucky’s Pub & Grill
The Kirlin Lighting Co. (The Spirit of Detroit Award)
Detroit Brewing Co. & Atwater Brewery
Lauhoff Mfg. Co. (The Spirit of Detroit Award)
Detroit City Cellars
Shorecrest Motor Inn
US Border Patrol
John Roach Communications
Andrews On The Corner Restaurant
Detroit Economic Growth Corporation
Detroit Hydroplane museum
Detroit Regency Hotel
Choice Care, Inc.
Downtown Detroit Partnership
Image Gear Marketing Solutions
Jefferson East Business Association/Jefferson
Detroit Metropolitan Credit Union
Garden Court Condominiums
Moffat McGuire, Inc (Friends of Rivertown Detroit)
Threat Management Center/Recon Security
Fifth Third Bank
University Prep Science + Math High School
Detroit RiverFront Conservancy
US Coast Guard Station--Rivertown
One Media Partners
On Call Printing
Bob Maxey Ford
The UPS Store
Big Boy on Jefferson at Belle Isle
Roberts Riverwalk Hotel & Residence
Chene Park Amphitheater
Berke Medical Clinic
Royal Transportation Co.
Detroit Regional Chamber
Diamond Jack Boat Tours
Atwater Block Brewery
Chene Park Amphitheater
O'Brien Construction Co.
Congressman Hansen Clarke
Bantom Global Industries, Inc.
Keith King & Associates, LLC
UAW-GM Center for Human Resources
The Detroit Players Club
Main Street Grill & Coney island
Real Bar BQ
Garden Court Apartments
Detroit Yacht Club
Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau
Next Rivertown Meeting-Thursday August 20th–14th District U.S. Congresswoman Brenda Lawrence–Washington Briefing & Update
Rivertown Detroit Association Meeting Thursday August 20th 5PM-7:30 PM
LOCATION: Andrews On The Corner Restaurant, 201 Joseph Campau, 1-313-259-8325, www.andrewsonthecorner.com
- 5PM-5:30PM–Register, Meet, Greet and Rivertown Updates!
- 5:30PM 14th District U.S. Congresswoman Brenda Lawrence for a Washington Briefing & Update. Will be ready to take your comments back to Washington and answer your questions.
- Next Meeting—Thursday, September 17th—Rivertown Economic Development Update. Overview of the Orleans Landing project. Update from the Detroit Economic Growth Corporation.
- Past meetings–see Memories tab for photos on our website www.rivertowndetroit.org
Rivertown Detroit Association-focused on improving living and working in Rivertown
Detroit. Membership–Work in Rivertown/Live in Rivertown area/Friend of Rivertown
Detroit. No cost to be a member—just looking for your time, talent and interest in
supporting and improving Rivertown Detroit.
Committees–Finance ( Ronnie Johnson–Diversified Members Credit Union),Advertising & PR Communications/e-newsletter (Bill Brey, Detroit Chamber of Commerce), Technology (Michael Rohde), Welcome–(Connie Bailey, Prime Time Travel), Scholarship–(Constance Bailey–Primetime Travel), Safety & Security (Duncan Eady–East Jefferson Inc.) Garden Club (Chair–Barb Hayes, Detroit Garden Center),History & Heritage (Charlie Lauhoff, Lauhoff & Corp.),Economic Development (Greg Williams, FRG Consultants), Arts Committee( Chair-Kristine Diven, District VII Gallery & Creative Space), Detroit Police Department (Captain Kyra Hope), Jefferson Ave./Streetscape(Chair-Josh Elling, East Jefferson, Inc.),Detroit RiverFront Conservancy Liaison(Chair–Michele Marine), Downtown Detroit Partnership Laison (Chair–Maryann Marantette Listman), Health & Wellness (Dr. Suzette Olaker-Copeland, MD, Loretta Davis, Institute for Population Health), Government Relations (Sher Smith), Rivertown Chaplain—Brother Denis Weber, SJ–Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Real Estate (Chair-Sandra Dixon, Quality Service Real Estate), Transportation (Shanelle Jackson, Regional Transit Authority) and others.
- Rivertown Detroit Association coordinates efforts with the the Detroit RiverFront Conservancy, Downtown Detroit Partnership, REAL, Jefferson East, Inc. ,Detroit Police Department Riverfront plus Community and Police Committee, the Detroit Economic Growth Corporation, Detroit Fire Department and Friends of the Detroit River.
US Customs and Border Protection Operation Riverwatch 1-800-537-3220–Report any suspicious activity
Thank you to Walgreen’s, CVS, WGPR for the “Welcome to Rivertown Detroit”on your electronic signs–we are getting the word out.
- Thursday August 20th—14th District U.S. Congresswoman Brenda Lawrence Congressional Update & Briefing . Location—Andrews On The Corner Restaurant, 201 Joseph Campau
- Thursday September 17th—Orleans Landing Update and Other DEGC Developments around Rivertown—Location –the new Bridge Restaurant on East Jefferson by the Belle Isle Bridge
- Thursday October 15th–Oktoberfest!!!! Atwater Block Brewery
- Thursday, December 17th–2nd Annual “Adapt A Firehouse” Meeting. Walt’s Spirits and So Much More!!–The Cheers of Rivertown Detroit!!
Detroit RiverFront Conservancy—Some Dates To Remember for Fun in Rivertown See www.detroitriverfront.org for more details
- Fifth Third Bank-–Official Bank of Rivertown Detroit. Contact Vice President Juliana Perry at the Rivertown Detroit Branch for your banking needs 1-313-567-5348.
- Centurion Services-Official Carpet & Textile Services for Rivertown-See ad on this site.
- Eastside Colts–Official Football Team of Rivertown–Sponsored by the Capuchin Soup Kitchen (www.cskdetroit.org)
- The Vestry-Official Mens’ Clothier since 2011 in the heart of Rivertown-Chene Square-www.the vestrystore.com 1-313-567-4700
- Roberts Riverwalk Hotel-Official Hotel of Rivertown Detroit–ask about the special Rivertown Detroit rates–Sunday-through Thursday–1000 River Place–see advertisement on this website for reservations.
- Arthur J. Rohde & Co.–Official Office Suite Rental Company of Rivertown Detroit–Large suites to virtual offices. Conference room available. Right next to the IHOP and across the street from Staples. See advertisement this page.
- Diversified Mambers Credit Union–Official Credit Union of Rivertown Detroit-See their advertisement on our website “We Believe In You” www.dmcu.com
- “Chip” Gibson Painting—-Official Rivertown Detroit painter–residential and commercial—see his advertisement on our website.
- Robinson Furniture—Official Furniture store of Rivertown Detroit–see their advertisement on our website. “You Have An Uncle In The Furniture Business”
- Royal Transportation–Official transportation company of Rivertown Detroit–www.royalbus.com or 1-313-331-8700. “Experience The Royal Treatment”
- Harbortown Market--Official market of Rivertown–3472 E. Jefferson Ave. 1-313-259-9400/www.facebook.com/harbortownmarket–Your location for Holiday shopping–Fresh produce and meats, excellent selection of wines,